In most states, a contract is defined as “an agreement between two or more parties which is intended to have legal effect.” So, when you enter into a contract with another business or party, it is to be expected that the contract that binds your two interests will accurately dictate the outcomes of the agreement. But, in some cases, this is not the result. Disputes and disagreements can easily arise. When they do, you need an expert in contract litigation to protect your interests.
In most contract dispute cases, there exists a lack of common understanding between the two parties that results in dispute proceedings. Attorney Michael Millett has over 15 years experience in business litigation matters, contract disputes, real estate disputes, and other types of contract litigation.
Michael Millett is an Experienced Contract Litigation Attorney in Kansas City
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Business Contract Disputes
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Contractor / Sub-contractor
- Employment Contract Disputes
- Independent Contractor Relationships
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Landlord / Tenant Disagreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Personal Financial Agreements
- Proprietary Information or Trade Secret Agreements
- Purchase Agreement Disputes
- Real Estate Contract Disputes
- Sales Contract Disputes
In cases of contract dispute and litigation, it is best to retain the services of an experienced and skilled contract lawyer who will work to protect your rights. Attorney Michael Millett is an expert in contract litigation, one who has been in courtrooms throughout the State of Kansas, and who has successfully defended and protected the interests of his clients. Call (913) 648-3733 to speak with Attorney Michael Millett.